Friday, August 21, 2009

New Manuscript

I am working on a Second Book. My first book (I'm Just an Average Woman) will be released later this year !! This one is Fiction. Its called Terror by The Lake. I also am working on a book of poerty called My Dreams & My Realities in which I will hope to have published next year . This has been a dream come true to be able to write and see my words in books. I have always loved to keep journals and I found them to be very helpful in my writings. Thank you to my followers, and I hope to hear from the readers of my books, when they are released to the public. My books will be available on mywebsite or through barnes&nobles.com/ingrams.com. I really enjoy blogging as well. It is my chance to release my inner thoughts and frustrations. Happy Blogging !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment