Monday, August 3, 2009

Living with Chronic illness

I have been living with several different illnesses these past few years. I have been diagnosed with Pulmonary Fibrosis, Degenerative disc disease, heart disease, Hiatal Hernia, and allergies. I take alot of prescription medications daily. In my own opinion It is very hard living with these illnesses, and everyday is a struggle . Someday's I can't even get out of bed, and others are normal. The latest test was a ANA and it was a high titer for lupus. I am one of the millions of americans without health Insurance , and many preexisting conditions. The health Insurance problems with america is a growing problem in this country. In my own opinion , It isnt working in our favor. The cost is extreme and thats is one reason I can't afford monthly premiums or deductables. I am living on medication instead of having surgeries/and needed test for some conditions that can help my prognosis for the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment