Sunday, August 2, 2009

Family

Why is it when you have a problem and you seek help, the people that should be there for you , are not, They turn their backs on you, and watch you sink deeper in trouble. If you cant depend on your family, who can you depend on ? I am the type of person that If a family member needs my help and I can, I will . Whether its my sister, brother, aunt, or neice. I would make sure they had food, shelter, and they were safe. Where is the family values of the people. God made us all to life together, to walk in his path, not to turn our backs on each other. This is a complicated world we all live in, and I think in these times of trouble, we all could help one another, and at least try to be there for each other. It might be a visit to make sure someone is safe, , food to make sure they are eating, or just be there to listen if they need to talk. Volunteer at a nursing home, or hospital even, just to make someone smile. The world today is full of selfish people in my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment