Saturday, August 1, 2009

Drugs

I dont understand why people use drugs. I will never see or understand the attraction to them. I have lived with a person who was addicted to drugs. , Its a terrible world. It will destroy you and your life. It will take all your money and leave you with nothing. It starts with weed, then they move on to others that give them a new high, and from there its takes a life all its own. You (the person who is sober) become the watcher, the one who tries to stop it, to control it, but you have to realize you cant. Its up to the person to stop and get help. The sad thing is, unless you have health insurance , there isnt much help out there. Its very sad. Unless the person wants help,you cant help.. Its the same with alcohol or prescription drugs. The addicted persons personality changes, and they become a different person. They are not the same person as they were when you first met. The drugs takes over their whole being as well as yours , and you are also affected by their actions. I have tried to save the person I loved , but I realized I couldn't. Drugs will truly destroy your life. It' s a losing battle. Once they are addicted, they will always have it in their minds. and a relapse is sure to happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment